Curtis Hillyer is Managing Director at JLL, specializing in institutional landlord representation in northern New Jersey. He is responsible for providing logistics and supply chain solutions for many of the larger tenants in the Northeast Region. He has been with JLL since 2011.
Mr. Hillyer has over ten years of industrial real estate experience. Prior to joining JLL he began his brokerage career with Colliers/Cassidy Turley. During his career, Chad has completed over 15 million square feet of sales and lease transactions. He has continually been recognized as a top performer within the JLL Indusial Practice Group. Most recently, he was recognized as a “Top Achiever” in 2014 and 2015 followed by a “Top Gun” in 2016 and 2017. One of Chad’s strongest attributes is understanding the overall objective of each client’s requirement, allowing him to serve his clients not only as their broker, but as their trusted advisor.
Education and Affiliations
Mr. Hillyer graduated from Washington College with a Business Management degree and minor in Economics.
Partial Client List:
- Hampshire Companies
- Prologis Inc.
- Gateway Industrial Properties
- Ingersoll Rand
- Agilex Fragrances
- David's Cookies
- 705,000 s.f. at 2 Gateway Blvd, Salem, New Jersey
- 672,000 s.f. in McCarran, Nevada
- 651,000 s.f. at Logistics Park Kansas City, Edgerton Kanas
- 230,000 s.f. at 200 Birch Creek, Bridgeport, New Jersey
- 71,000 s.f. at 20 Roosevelt Ave, Somerset, New Jersey
- 32,000 s.f. at 210 McGaw Drive, Edison, New Jersey
- Currently represent 28 buildings (10,000-100,000 SF) in the Fairfield NJ Sub-Market
- 203,000 s.f. at 20 Duke Road, Piscataway, New Jersey
- 10.5 acres on Frelinghuysen Ave, Newark, New Jersey
- 205,000 s.f. at 2345 Vauxhall Road, Union, New Jersey
- 60,200 s.f. at 28 Industrial Road, Fairfield, New Jersey
- 42,000 s.f. at 777 Jersey Ave, New Brunswick, New Jersey