Cameron Tallon is a Vice President for JLL's Agency Leasing team, specializing in owner representation in South Florida. He is responsible for representing both institutional and entrepreneurial investors in the ownership of office properties across the tri-counties of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Cameron's primary focus consists of advising clients relative to the development and implementation of aggressive leasing and marketing strategies that most competitively position their assets to maximize overall occupancy levels and create value for ownership.
Cameron currently represents the leasing efforts at Southeast Financial Center, a 55-story landmark trophy office tower in downtown Miami. The 1,225,000 square foot tower is the prominent class A office tower in the Miami CBD and is the largest high-rise office building in the state of Florida.
Prior to joining JLL, Cameron was a Senior Advisor at Cresa South Florida ("Cresa") for over three (3) years. At Cresa, he was responsible for exclusively representing tenants and advising business space occupiers in both the office and industrial sectors of the commercial real estate industry. As a Tenant Representative, he specialized in developing comprehensive real estate strategies for local, national and global headquarters in various industries, to include healthcare, cruise/hospitality and high-growth technology companies.
Cameron's expertise and experience includes economic and non-economic lease restructures, expansion/contractions, consolidations and relocations and the placement of state and municipal incentives for some of the most prominent tenants with notable requirements in South Florida to include:
- Steiner Education Group – 500,000+ RSF (Portfolio)
- Bayview Financial – 80,000 RSF
- Royal Caribbean – 300,000+ RSF
- Modernizing Medicine – 50,000 RSF
- Miami Children’s Hospital – 80,000 RSF
- Virgin Voyages HQ - 60,000 RSF
- NAIOP Rookie of the Year
- NAIOP Unique Deal of the Year (RCL Productions & Housing 2014)
- NAIOP Office Lease Transaction of the Year (Miami Children’s Hospital HQ 2015)
- Florida State University, B.S., Real Estate and Finance (Magna Cum Laude), 2012
- Beacon Council: New Leaders Taskforce (Young Leaders Advisory Board), 2014 – 2016
- Leadership Miami: Program Graduate, 2014
- Leadership Miami: Program Facilitator, 2015