Brian P Carroll
Senior Vice President, Industrial
Brian is a professional engaged in buyer and tenant representation; property sales/leasing; land site selection; build-to-suits; property valuation; and capital markets advisory.
He is an industrial property and land specialist concentrating in the O’Hare, West Cook, North DuPage, and Northwest sub-markets, though his deal activity has led him to all parts of metro Chicago.
Brian enjoys the details of the daily business closely following market transactions and trends. His diligent attention to the industry activity benefits his clients and customers in closing value deals.
He brings a high level of dedication, integrity, and enthusiasm to his transactions to date measuring 23 million SF of space and 2,100 acres.
B.S. Marquette University/ Who’s Who in American Universities and Colleges.
Achievements and Activities:
- National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP) annual awards in the industrial development, transaction, and investment categories, nominated thirteen times, winning twice.
- Chicago Commercial Awards (benefitting the Greater Chicago Food Depository), industrial broker of the year category, nominated three times.
- Commercial Forum Awards (Chicago Realtors Association), annual industrial gold producer award winner three times.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Attends industry symposiums recently the Warehouse Education Research Council (WERC) and the MIT Forum on Global Real Estate.
- Chicago, IL | United States
- +1 630 915 8040