Get to know Brian a bit better: Check out his video bio
Brian Terrell is a Managing Director and leader of the Southeast Central Region for Project and Development Services (PDS) which includes PDS
Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky. Brian provides senior leadership on multiple large scale private and public sector projects in the region.
Brian is an architect by education and practiced architecture for 10 years before joining the JLL organization of companies 20 years ago.
Brian is known for his ability to organize, set strategy and drive decision making on complex projects. He has led the management of design and construction projects totaling in excess of $2 billion in the last five years.
Some of the projects he has given leadership to have included:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee’s 950,000 s.f. headquarters in Chattanooga, TN
- Scientific-Atlanta’s 600,000 s.f. corporate campus in Atlanta, GA
- The Georgia Institute of Technology’s Molecular Science and Engineering Building in Atlanta, GA
- Georgia State University’s $165 million Science Park in Atlanta, GA
- Invesco’s 150,000 s.f. headquarters in Atlanta, GA
Brian has been recognized by his peers nationally by receiving the Champion of Excellence Award in 2004, Top Gun Award (2004-2009), and the Top Achiever Award (1996-2010).
Locally, he has been honored with Atlanta’s Innovation Award in 2006 and 2010; and Atlanta’s Leadership Award in 2005 and 2007.
Brian received his Master of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he also received his Bachelor of Science.
He is a member of the Urban Land Institute, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Society of College and University Planners.