Brian Golden is Executive Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle, specializing in institutional Landlord and Tenant representation in the Northeast Region, which includes New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Mr. Golden served as senior leasing manager in New Jersey for Prologis, overseeing leasing activity for more than 75 existing buildings and development properties totaling more than 20 million square feet of industrial and warehouse space. Earlier, he was director of leasing for Mack-Cali, where he handled leasing activity for more than 24 buildings totaling 4 million square feet of office space. Before that, Mr. Golden held finance roles at Mack-Cali, was the bonds and transition manager and acquisition manager at Kara Homes, and an analyst at General Electric Asset Management.
Brian's experience in leasing, development, finance, and asset management roles for institutional Landlord's enables him to provide unmatched expertise for his clients.
- Cascades in the lease of 452,000 square feet in Piscataway, NJ
- LG Electronics in the lease of 410,000 square feet in East Windsor, NJ
- GLP in the lease of 608,000 square feet in Cranbury, NJ
- Everwest and Accordia in the purchase of 369,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
- Prologis in the lease of 270,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
- Prologis in the lease of 310,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
Education and affiliations
Mr. Golden holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Richmond. He is a licensed real estate broker in the state of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and co-chairs NAIOP New Jersey's Programs and Education Committee.