Executive Managing Director
Brian Golden is Executive Managing Director at Jones Lang LaSalle, specializing in institutional Landlord and Tenant representation in the Northeast Region, which includes New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Brian served as senior leasing manager in New Jersey for Prologis, overseeing leasing activity for more than 75 existing buildings and development properties totaling more than 20 million square feet of industrial and warehouse space. Earlier, he was director of leasing for Mack-Cali, where he handled leasing activity for more than 24 buildings totaling 4 million square feet of office space. Before that, Brian held finance roles at Mack-Cali, was the bonds and transition manager and acquisition manager at Kara Homes, and an analyst at General Electric Asset Management.
Brian’s experience in leasing, development, finance, and asset management roles for institutional Landlord’s enables him to provide unmatched expertise for his clients.
- Duke Realty in the lease of 661,741 square feet in Newark, NJ
- Cascades in the lease of 452,000 square feet in Piscataway, NJ
- LG Electronics in the lease of 410,000 square feet in East Windsor, NJ
- Link fka GLP in the lease of 608,000 square feet in Cranbury, NJ
- Everwest and Accordia in the purchase and lease of 369,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
- Prologis in the lease of 270,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
- Prologis in the lease of 310,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
- Volkswagen in the lease of 935,000 square feet in Cranbury, NJ
- Principal in the lease of 905,000 square feet in Robbinsville, NJ
- Prologis in the lease of 500,000 square feet in South Brunswick, NJ
Education and affiliations:
Mr. Golden holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Richmond. He is a licensed real estate broker in the state of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and is actively involved in NAIOP. Mr. Golden is also active in his local community where he volunteers as the Treasurer of his towns Recreation Committee, and volunteers as coach for both his boys in soccer and ice hockey.
Accordia Realty Ventures
Bridge Development Partners
EverWest Real Estate Partners
Hilco Redevelopment Partners
Link Industrial Properties
Principal Global Investors