Brian Ackerman, CCIM
Managing Director, Capital Markets
Brian Ackerman is a Managing Director in the JLL Phoenix office.
Brian specializes in both the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial property for institutional and private equity real estate investors throughout Arizona.
Years of experience
Brian has been involved in the sale of more than 10.0 million square feet of property and $1.60 billion in transaction volume during his career.
He was an instrumental member of a Capital Markets team who in May of 2005 sold Esplanade I & II, a $162.5 million trophy asset which was the largest office transaction in Arizona at that time.
• Camelback Esplanade I & II, Phoenix, AZ, $162.50 Million
• Viad Corporate Center Phoenix, AZ, $105.50 Million
• Cotton Center Portfolio, Phoenix, AZ, $46.13 Million
• Scottsdale Financial Center III, Scottsdale, AZ, $30.00 Million
• 3030 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, $26.00 Million
• 2005 & 2006, NAIOP Investment Brokerage Team of the Year award
Brian received a B.S. degree from the University of Arizona.
Brian is an active member of the Charro's and Scottsdale 20/30 Club - two civic organization that raise money for children's charities throughout Arizona.