As the Co-leader JLL’s Dallas tenant representation team, Bret is responsible for representing both local and national corporate office clients in facility and site acquisition and disposition. With a background in finance, Bret offers his clients a clear understanding of the financial impact of any given transaction, whether it’s a lease, sale, sublease, purchase or sale-leaseback. Bret’s combination of financial acumen, market insight and astute negotiation skills delivers quantifiable results to his clients in terms of cost savings and risk mitigation.
During his 19 years in commercial real estate, Bret has earned a reputation of always acting in the best interest of his clients. His client-first approach guides Bret in comprehensively analyzing his clients’ real estate requirements and aligning those requirements with their business goals and objectives.
Prior to joining JLL in early 2019, Bret was a Principal at Avison Young, where he was integral in guiding the firm’s growth in the Dallas market and consistently ranked as a Top Producer. Before his tenure at Avison Young, Bret was with Cresa for 10 years where he helped lead the occupier services group and represented both office and industrial clients.
Education and affiliations
Bret earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from Baylor University.
Bret’s community and industrial involvement include:
- The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boone Elementary Dad’s Club executive board
- Young Life Committee member
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and Real Estate Professionals (NTCAR)
- Baylor Business Network
His awards and recognitions are as follows:
- Power Broker, D CEO (2013–2021)
- Top Gun Award, JLL (2019 & 2020)
- 40 Under 40, Dallas Business Journal (2015)
- Top 35 Under 35, Black’s Guide (2011–2013)
- Young Citizen Award, NTCAR (2008)
- Dallas, TX | United States
- +1 214 438 6466
License #: TX - #521518
- View LinkedIn profile