Senior Managing Director
Robert L. 'Bobby' Blair II is a Senior Managing Director and partner in the JLL Firm Group ("LFG"), specializing in the global portfolio representation of AMLAW 100. Since 2010 the LFG has completed over 9.37 million s.f. of law firm lease transactions. Given our highly specialized services, the LFG currently works with one third of the AMLAW 100 firms, including 9 of the top 20 firms. Since 2010 the LFG has conducted over 300 lease transactions across six continents, winning 3 separate 'Real Estate Transaction of the Year' awards in Washington DC along with multiple national honors.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP: Global representation of the firm's 3,200,000 s.f. global portfolio. Portfolio optimization implementation stemming from 2014 Bingham merger.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates: Engaged by client to develop and implement real estate disposition strategy for 130,000 s.f. of excess space. Strategy generating savings in excess of $10,000,000 for the firm while retaining flexibility for future growth.
- Williams & Connolly LLP: Real Estate Advisor since 2007. Completed 25,000 r.s.f. sublease, 40,000 r.s.f. renewal and expansion transaction and 50,000 r.s.f. industrial warehousing renewal. Through developing real estate strategy and implementation we have successfully saved clients millions in real estate costs.
- Bass Berry & Sims LLP: Engaged with firm on opening first Washington DC Office. Currently working on optimization of existing national offices and expansion into new markets.
- Gilbert, LLP: Renewed and expanded this DC firm while successfully subleasing offices for staggered expansion in place.
- Learning Objects: Real Estate Advisor since 2006. Successfully managed growth and expansion in 5 offices within DC.
- FiscalNote, Inc.: Named 2014 Startup to watch by CNN Money, we have conservatively managed the startups growth and balance sheet liabilities. Conducting strategic planning for national expansion and tax incentives packages.
Other notable clients include Redfin, HLP Integration, Aquicore, Three Crowns LLP, Cox Communications, and Partnership for Public Service.
Bobby has worked within the Washington, DC region for the past eight years. Prior to joining JLL, Bobby worked at CBRE in Washington DC. Bobby represents corporations, law firms and associations on a local, national and international basis.
Education and affiliations
Bobby received his B.A. from The University of Georgia and is pursuing a M.A. in Real Estate Finance at Georgetown University.
His professional affiliations include the following:
- Children's National Medical Center - Philanthropy Board
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society - Ongoing fundraising, highlighted by 2012 National 'Man of Year' Award Winning and Record-Setting Team