Bo Tyler is a Managing Director at JLL in Nashville, TN. He serves Tenants and Owners of commercial properties in both lease and sale transactions.
Prior to working with JLL, Bo worked for Eakin Partners, a local commercial brokerage firm, since 2006. His portfolio of landlord representation included more than 1,000,000 square feet of office product, including Burton Hills I and II in Green Hills, Fifth Third Center and Cummins Station.
Notable clients he has served include: CapStar Bank, Brasfield & Gorrie, Dye Van Mol and Lawrence, Amstar Group, Oreck, D2C Management, Navihealth, WSquared and CHS.
• JLL Gold Achiever (2014)
• JLL Top Achiever (2013)
• CoStar Nashville Power Broker (2011-2014)
• Nashville Business Journal Commercial Real Estate MVP (2011)
• Nashville Business Journal Heavy Hitter award (2008-2011)
Bo is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
• NAIOP – Member
• Friends of Warner Parks – Volunteer
• Room at the Inn – Volunteer
• Economic Club of Nashville – Member
• ULI – Member