Bentley Scott provides an array of advisory and transaction solutions to corporate clients including leasing, acquisition, disposition and strategic consulting services. Bentley’s prior experience includes the implementation of strategic initiatives across multi-market real estate portfolios, development of negotiation strategies, analysis of complex financial models, and evaluation of asset repositioning studies.
Previously, Bentley served as part of the United States Postal Service real estate asset management team, participating in the implementation of a national portfolio optimization plan and revenue generation program across a portfolio of 36,000 owned and leased assets. Bentley also has prior experience as an owner’s representative and project manager on large scale renovation and new construction projects, broadening his experience in real estate development and construction activities.
- Johns Hopkins University, Master of Science in Real Estate
- Texas A&M University, Master of Science in Construction Management
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Environmental Design
- Providing multi-market transaction advisory services
- Negotiated over 2,000,000 SF of lease and sales transactions
- Managing independent pricing studies for over 1,000 assets nationwide, totaling $3 billion in value
- Assembling multi-market strategic planning initiatives for portfolios containing over 50 million square feet of owned and leased space
- Licensed broker in Texas