Mr. Pridemore is a commercial real estate advisor and transaction expert specializing in industrial properties. His main focuses lie in the practice of representing tenants and landlords in a variety of lease/purchase transactions along with financing solutions.
Experience and Accomplishments
· State of Georgia, Licensed Real Estate Agent
· Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
· Young Council of Realtors (ACBR Committee), Member
· 2020 ACBR Million Dollar Club, Recipient
· Notre Dame Men’s Lacrosse, 2013-2017
Education and Affiliations
Prior to joining JLL as a full-time employee, Ben was first an intern upon his graduation from the University of Notre Dame. He then became the first ever full-time analyst for the JLL Atlanta Industrial team and has since transitioned into an Associate role. Ben also interned for the Brokerage team at NAI Robert Lynn in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX during his college years.
In his spare time, Ben regularly attends Image Church and volunteers with the FCA Lacrosse ministries in Atlanta, GA and Baltimore, MD.