Senior Vice President
Mr. Pridemore is a commercial real estate advisor and transaction expert specializing in industrial properties. His focus is representing tenants and landlords in a variety of lease/purchase transactions and financing solutions.
Experience and Accomplishments
- State of Georgia, Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Young Council of Realtors (ACBR Committee), Member
- ACBR Million Dollar Club (2019 - 2022)
- 2021 JLL Rising Star Award
- 2021 JLL Gold Achiever
- Notre Dame Men’s Lacrosse, 2013-2017
Education and Affiliations
Prior to joining JLL as a full-time employee, Ben was an intern upon his graduation from the University of Notre Dame. He then became the first ever full-time analyst for the JLL Atlanta Industrial team, transitioned into an Associate role and was quickly promoted to Vice President.
Ben also interned for the Brokerage team at NAI Robert Lynn in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX during his college years.
In his spare time, Ben regularly attends Church of the Apostles and volunteers with the FCA Lacrosse ministries in Atlanta, GA and Baltimore, MD.
Tenant Representation Clients
- DHL Supply Chain
- Nefab Packaging
- Kenco Group
- DS Waters
- Vanguard Commercial Flooring
- Crown Auto
- Du Du Group
Agency Leasing Clients
- MDH Partners
- Icarus Investments
- BH Properties