Barbara Liberatore Black
Barbara Liberatore Black is a Managing Director of JLL since December 2015. Prior to joining JLL Brokerage, Barbara was one of four Founding Partners of Cresa nationally. Barbara began this career in 1980, specializing in tenant representation and handling the real estate needs of tenants.
During her career, Barbara has completed office lease transactions totaling more than 10 million square feet. Barbara is an expert in law firm transactions having represented over 70 law firm transactions; recent transactions include Morgan Lewis; Hunton Andrews Kurth; Akerman; Baker Donelson; Shutts & Bowen and Gray Robinson.
Recently she represented Modernizing Medicine in their 200,000 RSF HQ, and is currently representing Tradestation, Cano Health, Marsh, N.Y. Life, Foley & Lardner, Merrill Lynch, and Berkowitz Pollack Brant, to name a few. Barbara also represents Wix.com with the JLL team nationally.
She has also been the exclusive representative for many financial institutions, corporations and Not-For-Profit organizations.
• Southeast Women of Influence Honoree - Real Estate Forum and Real Estate Florida, 2019, 2015
• NAIOP Economic Impact Award - 2018
• NAIOP Top Office Transaction Awardee - 2018
• EWLC Top Mentor Award - 2018
• Executive Profile - South Florida Business Journal, 2015
• America’s Most Honored Professionals - American Registry, 2015
• Who’s Who Expert Resource - Worldwide Who’s Who, 2015
• Power Leader - Real Estate Deal Maker - South Florida Business Journal 2019, 2015, 2014, 2010
• Top Dealmaker of the Year - Daily Business Review, 2014, 2010
• Office Lease Transaction of the Year - NAIOP, 2013
• Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate - South Florida Business Journal, 2013, 2012, 2011
• Business Leader - Women Extraordinaire Award, 2012
• CREW Miami - Networking Deal of the Year, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007; Outstanding Leadership, 2009
• CREW Networking Deal, 2011
• Broker of the Year - NAIOP, 2011
• Miami Ultimate CEO - South Florida Business Journal, 2011
• CoStar Top Office Leasing Power Broker, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007
• Office Lease Transaction of the Year - NAIOP, 2010
• American Red Cross SPECTRUM Award for Women/Entrepreneurship, 2009
• Women of Influence Honoree - Real Estate Forum and Real Estate Florida, 2015, 2010, 2009, 2008
• Top 10 Real Estate Market Leaders Award - Miami Monthly Magazine and RAMB, 2009
• Mover & Shaker Honoree - Business Leader Media, 2009
• Top Commercial Real Estate All-Stars - Real Estate Florida, 2009, 2008
- Miami, FL | United States
License #: FL - 3347412