Ariq Huda is a Vice President with JLL, where he focuses solely on tenant representation in the San Diego office market.
Ariq's commitment from start to finish and his high level of service to his clients have always been among his greatest attributes. His remarkable client service, strong client relationships and communication skills are at the forefront of his business focus.
Prior to joining JLL, Ariq was with a boutique alternatives industry advisory firm with specific expertise in commercial real estate, private equity, and hedge fund sectors. His primary focus was within the firm’s Distressed Commercial Real Estate practice, where he was responsible for providing advisory and diligence support for institutional clients seeking acquisitions in distressed assets.
Preceding this, Ariq was at a boutique M&A advisory firm, where he represented private equity clients across a diverse array of industry verticals, such as transportation, outsourced services, and manufacturing & distribution. Here, he sourced ~$680MM in proprietary deal flow for his clients.
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics & Administrative Studies, University of California, Riverside
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego, SPARK Ambassador
- Baja Challenge, San Diego Building Industry
- Alumni Advisor – Phi Kappa Psi, California Nu Chapter
- St. Vincent de Paul Village, Volunteer