General Manager, Property Mgmt
Anne Drange is currently responsible for, and has had years of experience with, downtown high- rise AA office buildings. Currently, Anne oversees various aspects of building operations for two class A downtown assets. Her areas of expertise include tenant relations, project management and financial reporting.
Anne has over 13 years of experience in commercial real estate and, prior to joining JLL, held positions with Commonwealth Partners and MPG Office Trust.
- Beacon Capital Partners
- Callahan Capital Partners
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Macquarie Group
Education and Affiliations
Anne received a Bachelor of Science in Organization Communication from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Anne serves as the Denver region's CEP Captain. Anne also received her RPA in June, 2016.
- JLL Team Player of the Year, 2016
- JLL National Property Team of the Year Award, 2015
- JLL Management Excellence Award, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Real Property Administrator ("RPA")
- LEED Accredited Professional