Angela Watford partners with Mark Nicholas, SIOR, and Will Clay to provide industrial real estate advisory services to occupiers in the Houston market. She is committed to providing excellent service and utilizing JLL's unmatched research and technologies to help clients make informed decisions about their real estate. Angela has supported brokerage teams for over 11 years as an executive assistant to top producers focusing on industrial properties, global logistics and energy industry clients. Her hands-on experience working behind the scenes with some of the best brokers in the business allows her to apply a keen understanding of negotiation skills and problem-solving strategies to help her clients achieve their commercial real estate goals.
- Warehouse and land site selection and acquisitions
- Buyer and tenant representation
- Marketing of industrial properties for sale and lease
Angela is dually licensed in Texas and California. Prior to joining JLL Houston, Angela lived in Orange County, California, and supported a team of two executive brokers at Voit Real Estate Services, Newport Beach. While at Voit, she was a part of the completion of 3 of the top 5 industrial transactions that occurred in Orange County in 2013; the 3 transactions totaled over 1 million square feet and $100 million in consideration. Angela joined her team’s move to Colliers Irvine where she continued to efficiently manage the team’s property listings and transactions totaling over 10 million square feet and over $800 million in consideration. Beyond real estate, Angela has worked in many different roles as business development manager to an audio/video production studio, sales assistant to a project management software company, and an entrepreneur and start-up businesses marketing expert for friends and family.
- Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, California
Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- JLL Houston Mentorship Program – Leadership Team
- Harvest Christian Fellowship – Children’s Ministry (Orange County, CA)
- DUBS Annual Orange County Beard & Moustache Competition benefiting the Movember Foundation – Marketing Director (2013-2017)
Best Career Advice:
“Integrity is important in building relationships. And is the foundation upon which many other qualities for success are built, such as respect, dignity and trust.” – John C. Maxwell
- Houston, TX | United States
- +1 713 425 1848
- Download bio (PDF - 210 KB)