Managing Director, Brokerage
Alexander Dauria joined JLL as a Senior Vice President in the Leasing Group in 1998.
With over 30 years of real estate experience, Alexander concentrates his efforts on corporate relocation, developer/landlord representation, investment sales, and acquisitions.
Alexander has represented local and national companies in their corporate relocations and lease negotiations throughout his career.
Alexander also advises property owners on complex issues associated with asset stabilization, including lease negotiations and tenant retention.
Landlord's Alex has represented include; Boston Properties, Archon Goldman Sachs, Normandy Real Estate Partners, Saracen Properties and Maric.
Tenant representation include Iron Mountain, Dassault Systems, Microsoft, IBM, BNY Mellon, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Raytheon, National Grid, Hitachi, Principal Financial. In addition, Alex has represented dozens of start-up companies in collaboration with the private equity and venture capital community.
Alexander began his real estate career in 1984 with Leggat McCall & Werner, where he worked as a commercial real estate broker covering the suburban Boston market.
Metro West Chamber of Commerce
Metro West Economic Development Committee
Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
Commercial Brokers Association (CBA)
- Newton Needham Chamber of Commerce
- Nominated for 2012 Downtown Deal of the Year by the Boston's Commercial Broker's Association – Iron Mountain World Headquarters
- Awarded 2010 Suburban Deal of the Year by Boston's Commercial Broker's Association – Dassault Systemes Northeast Headquarters, Waltham
- Recognized by Jones Lang LaSalle in 2009, 2010, 2012 as the top 10% producers in North America
- Top Producing Broker in the Boston Office 2012
- GBREB Multi-Million Dollar Club: Gold 2003 & 2004
- GBREB Multi-Million Dollar Club: Platinum Award 2000
- Nominated by his peers for Boston's Commercial Broker of the Year 2001, 2003, 2004
- Recognized as one of Grubb & Ellis' Top 10 Producers in the United States, 1998
Alexander attended St. John Fisher College where he received a B.S. in Business Management.