Senior Vice President - Industrial
As a Senior Vice President in JLL’s Raleigh office, Al Williams focuses exclusively on assisting industrial users locate and transact on space within the Raleigh-Durham market. Al’s diverse client base within the specific scope of industrial users provides him with unique expertise in the warehouse and distribution center market.
Prior to joining JLL in 2016, Al served as a management trainee and analyst for WORDLPAC, a subsidiary of Advance Auto Parts, specializing in the development and management of client relationships. He spent extensive time consulting with the facilities, operations and logistics departments and notably working to optimize the delivery efficiency within the North and Southeast. Upon joining JLL in 2016, Al initially focused in business development by identifying and securing new business opportunities before moving into his current role as a Senior Vice President, focusing solely on the industrial and life science market.
Education and Affiliations
Al graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he studied Communications and Entrepreneurship and was a member of the nationally ranked Varsity Football team. He currently is extremely active in the community, coaching youth sports for both the Salvation Army and Wake County Parks and Recreation. Al is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina.
- USPS – Peak Season Fulfillment: 190,000 s.f.
- Bell+Howell – Warehouse: 175,000 s.f.
- Kempsville Building Materials – Warehouse: 125,000 s.f.
- TBC Corporation – Distribution Center: 103,000 s.f.
- Advance Auto Parts – Distribution Center: 85,000 s.f.
- Lansing Building Products – Warehouse: 53,000 s.f.
- Iron Mountain – Warehouse: 50,000 s.f.
- LaserShip – Warehouse: 45,000 s.f.
- Bell+Howell – Warehouse: 24,000 s.f.
- Emser Tile – Warehouse: 20,000 s.f.
- Ihrie Supply Company – Warehouse: 20,000 s.f.
- SurfaceLinx – Warehouse & Showroom: 18,000 s.f.
- Doe and Ingalls – Warehouse: 55,000 s.f.