Adam Dembowitz, MAI
Senior Managing Director, U.S. Office Lead
Adam Dembowitz serves as Senior Managing Director and U.S. Office Lead for JLL Value and Risk Advisory in the United States. In this role, he is responsible for growing and managing the national office team and platform and helping elevate both the customer and employee experience.
Prior to joining JLL, Mr. Dembowitz spent seven years with Cushman & Wakefield helping build and lead the litigation consulting practice in Southern California, then managing both the Colorado team and the broader team throughout the Western U.S. His experience includes valuation and consulting, client care, team building, mentoring, management, and business development. He specializes in helping clients resolve complex real estate issues through mediation, arbitration, and litigation. Mr. Dembowitz is a qualified expert witness in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
His prior experience also includes five years at Integra Realty Resources – Los Angeles. Mr. Dembowitz has been a real estate professional—in valuation, consulting, sales and leasing, construction administration, development, and property management—since 2003. His experience includes all commercial property types, vacant land, residential properties, and special purpose properties. Mr. Dembowitz has completed projects throughout the United States, with extensive experience in Southern California as well as the Denver, Chicago, and Philadelphia metropolitan areas.
- The University of Chicago, B.A. – Political Science, with Honors
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Colorado Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Member, International Right of Way Association (IRWA)
- Member, National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
- Actively involved volunteer in the Boulder, CO community:
- South Boulder Little League coach
- HOA president
- Mackintosh Academy Board of Trustees
Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following States: