JLL is pleased to exclusively offer the opportunity to acquire a fee simple, absolute triple net leased Walgreens (the “Property“ or the “Asset”) in Irving, TX. The Property is ideally positioned on a 1.5-acre parcel at the signalized intersection of West Shady Grove Road and MacArthur Boulevard, with minimal competition in the immediate area. As a result, the Walgreens out-performs the national Walgreens store significantly, reporting $3.5 million in sales in 2018. Walgreens, an investment grade tenant (S&P: ‘BBB/Stable’), has occupied the Property since 1996, with 14.8 years remaining on the primary term of the lease. This offering presents the rare opportunity for an investor to acquire a unique Walgreens with primary term escalations, a brand new 15-year lease, with massive sales figures.
- Outstanding unit-level performance ($3.5M in reported sales)
- Rare primary term escalations (5% every 5 years)
- National, investment-grade pharmacy tenant
- Newly renewed 15-year lease
- Absolute NNN deal structure
- Signalized hard corner positioning
- Dense demographics less than 10 miles from Downtown Dallas