Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
JLL is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase the Galleria Mount Lebanon (the “Property”), a 167,359 SF retail center located 7 miles south of Downtown Pittsburgh. Built in 1964, the Property originally served as a Kaufmann’s department store and has been transformed over the years with renovations in 1988 and 2003. Today, the Property is 85.7% leased with a strong and diverse tenant base. The tenant roster features many national brands including Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, AMC Theaters, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Williams Sonoma and more. It is important to note that there is an AMC Theater one (1) mile north of the Property at South Hills Village Mall which is operated by the same general manager and strategically operates in unison with the Galleria location.
- Irreplaceable location with tremendous demographics
- Value creation opportunity through additional lease-up
- Dominant shopping center pulling from an expansive trade radius
- Dominant retail corridor
- Abundance of free parking
- 11.7-year weighted average tenure