|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Colliers and JLL are pleased to present 40 Bunda Street, City for sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEDT), 28 October 2021.
40 Bunda Street is a modern, A-grade commercial office asset completed in 2009. The 8,080sqm building comprises 6 upper levels of office accommodation above ground floor retail and two levels of basement providing 85 allocated car spaces plus End of Trip and bicycle store areas.
Key investment highlights include:
- High profile, 7-level office asset of 8,080sqm NLA on a large 1,431sqm corner site.
- 100% occupancy to quality tenant, ActewAGL who have occupied the building since completion and recently extended their lease to 2029.
- Net income $4,928,483* ex. GST and 8-year WALE by income.
- Dynamic CBD location adjacent to the Canberra Centre, public transport options, arterial roads and a wide variety of staff amenities.
- Developed in 2009 with excellent physical fundamentals and efficient side core floorplates of 1,287sqm for easy future subdivision.
- 5.5-star NABERS Energy Base Building rating and chilled-beam HVAC.
- Dedicated basement parking for 85 vehicles (3 of which have been converted).
- Fixed rental reviews providing guaranteed contractual rental growth.
40 Bunda Street presents a core CBD investment opportunity supported by secure income from a long-term tenant, low forecasted future capex and a prominent position within Australia’s tightest A-grade office market. Further information is available via the exclusive agents, Colliers & JLL.
*approximately as at 10 December 2021.