Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 244 Jackson Street (“244 Jackson” or the “Property”), an irreplaceable boutique creative office and retail asset located in San Francisco’s premier Jackson Square neighborhood. 244 Jackson presents a rare opportunity to invest in a highly-improved mixed-use asset in one of most supply constrained submarkets of San Francisco.
The 30,087 square foot, four-story plus lower level building was originally constructed in 1913 and underwent substantial renovations in 1998 and 2010 to create an impressive high-quality asset with features catering to a wide variety of tenants.
Located prominently in the heart of Jackson Square, the Property is currently ~22% leased, providing in-place cash flow with the ability to further upgrade the asset into jewel box quality that will immediately boost occupancy for an investor going forward.
Offering the combination of outstanding asset quality, an A+ location in Jackson Square, existing cash flow and immediate value-add opportunities, 244 Jackson is a compelling investment opportunity.
HIGH-QUALITY BOUTIQUE ASSET
Featuring side-core design, open floor plans, high ceilings and abundant window lines, 244 Jackson caters to a wide variety of tenants looking for a premier Jackson Square address.
- Highly coveted "bullseye" Jackson Square location
- High-end "boutique creative" aesthetic
- Critical mass of venture capital tenancy
- Strong historic submarket fundamentals with sever new supply constraints
- Prime restaurant space with significant recent capital improvements
- Side-core configuration with single-tenant identity
- Seismic upgrades
- Walkable to public transit and amenities