SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
JLL & Colliers are pleased to present 206 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North, for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 12th August a rare opportunity to acquire a prime slice of Caulfield Junction.
This sensational offering features a classically design two storey building with additional basement, accessible via rear laneway and highly suited to a variety of uses.
Key highlights include:
· Classically designed two level freehold building of 762m2, suited to office, retail and/or medical uses (STCA)
· Additional basement car parking and/or storage, accessible via rear laneway (via Stanley Parade)
· Rare ‘Caulfield Junction’ opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers
· Commercial 1 zoned site of 552m2 allows for a vast range of end uses, including commercial office, retail, residential, hotel, medical and education (STCA)
· Redevelopment opportunity with an existing permit for the construction of a five-level building
· Firmly entrenched within one of Melbourne’s most affluent and in-demand residential and commercial precincts, underpinned by an unrivalled level of surrounding retail, lifestyle and public transport amenity
· Convenient access to the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs via the Malvern Train Station, trams along Balaclava Road and vehicular access via Balaclava Road and Hawthorn Road
· Quality education facilities in close proximity, including Monash University, Caulfield Grammar, Melbourne Grammar (Grimwade Campus) & Mount Scopus College
- Classically designed two storey building of 762m2 plus basement
- Flexibly zoned Commercial 1 site of 552m2
- Rare offering for office, retail and/or medical use