This offering outlines the opportunity to acquire fee-simple interest in 2111 & 2115 W Summitt Ave, Nashville, TN 37207 (the property), a two parcel assemblage of +/- 14.56 acres located on the west side of the Cumberland River off of Clarksville Pike in the Bordeaux neighborhood of western Nashville.
2111 W Summitt Ave (Parcel 2) will be sold subject to a 50 year ground lease beginning in 2013, which contains a communications towre. Prospective purchasers may, at their cost, attempt to negotiate an early termination or relocation with Lessee.
The Property is position less than 5 miles from the heart of Downtown Nashville, situated at the end of W Summitt Ave ina largely residential area on elevated topography.
Currently zoned for a commercial PUD specific to the current owner's use, the most probable redevelopment plan is for single-family residential based on the surrounding uses, access and view corridors. Surrounded and previously zone R-8, the Property will need to be rezoned to allow for additional density and redevelopment.
• Elevated site offering fantastic views of downtown Nashville and the surrounding area
• Easy vehicular access to downtown Nashville’s vast jobs, amenities and entertainment offerings
• Superior vehicular access to I-24, I-40, I-65, and the 440 Connector
• Significant investment activity occurring across the Nashville metro area
• Currently zoned specifically for commercial/telecom use, the site could be rezoned for residential use if desired
• Nashville ranks fourth in the nation for population growth
• Nashville ranks first in the nation for job growth, averaging 30,000+ jobs each year since 2014