Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for 1512-1516 Jabez Run and 1305 Governor Court, “The Maryland Light Industrial Portfolio” or “The Portfolio”, an institutionally owned, light industrial portfolio comprised of 93,308 square feet in the Baltimore, Maryland MSA. 1512-1516 Jabez Run is prominently located along I-97, and just 6.5 miles from Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) Airport, offering access to both Baltimore and Washington, DC
major metro populations. 1305 Governor Court is located just north of the City of Baltimore, and just 1 mile from Interstate 95, connecting the Baltimore/Washington DC MSA’s with high population density nodes along the East Coast.
The Portfolio is 96% leased to 10 tenants with a weighted average remaining lease term of 2 years. The Properties features 18-20’ ceilings, dock and drive-in loading and well-appointed interior office build outs.
Jabez and Governor offer investors a significant opportunity to acquire multiple, well-leased functional assets in two of Baltimore’s most desirable industrial submarkets. Investors will immediately benefit from the Property’s strong in-place cash flow and sticky tenancy, while being well positioned to capture additional value by leasing up the minimal existing
vacancy and growing rents due to superior market fundamentals.
- 96% leased; core plus investment opportunity with upside potential
- Highly sought after location with superior transportation access via I-97 and I-95 to access the dynamic Baltimore and Washington, DC MSAs
- Immediate value creation potential through lease up and mark-to-market rental rate opportunity
- 18-20' clear height ceilings with dock and drive-in loading
- Unmatched industrial submarket fundamentals
- Priced below replacement costs