- 9.03 acres (3.7 hectares) of developable land in an established employment area.
- There are a total of 7 units on the site, totaling 169,688 sq ft (43% site cover)
- The existing buildings are predominantly of steel and brick construction with metal cladding on the warehouses and pitched roofing.
- The buildings sit within large areas of hardstanding, internal access roads and parking areas.
• A rare opportunity to acquire 9.03 acres (3.7 hectares) of developable land in an established employment area, in close proximity to Aylesbury Town Centre, that may be suitable for a variety of uses (STPP).
• There are 7 existing industrial and office units on the site totalling 169,688 sq ft (15,764.60 sq m) GIA, which could also be suitable for refurbishment and re-letting.
• The site is situated just off the junction of the A41 and A418, which connects Aylesbury with the wider UK road network.
• The site has one existing tenant with 2.35 years on the existing lease, providing £143,863 pa of income.
• Long Leasehold Title
• Aylesbury and the surrounding areas suffer from a severe lack of industrial supply and strong occupational demand, making Aylesbury an exciting prospect for investors and developers alike in a market that is forecast to see substantial rental growth.