Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
- Address: 17475 Gillette Avenue & 1562 Reynolds Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614
- Building Size: 64,806 RSF
- Lot Size: 3 Acres (130,680 SF)
- Year Built: 1980 & 1968
- Loading Doors: 5 Ground Level
- Clear Heights: 18’ – 24’
- Parking Ratio: 2.19/1,000 RSF
- 100% leased triple net investment offering strong going-in yield, durable cash flow and minimal management needed.
- Industrial/Flex building situated in one of the best industrial markets in the entire country boasting an extremely low 2.0% vacancy rate.
- Near-term upside as 27.7% of the rent roll expires in the first 2 years allowing an investor or user to occupy the space, backfill with a creative office tenant at a longer lease term or convert to industrial space.
- Long term covered land play as an investor can redevelop the property into an approximately 65,000–70,000 SF Class A industrial facility (32' clear heights) in the future after in-place leases expire.