COVID-19: U.S. Industrial Impact Webinar
Watch on demand
Gain insights on the changes in the industrial real-estate markets as a result of COVID-19. Hear from JLL experts as they discuss how the pandemic is accelerating e-commerce and recreating supply chain strategies. Our speakers include Craig Meyer, Rich Thompson, Debbie Bonebrake, and John Huguenard hosted by Benjamin Breslau, JLL’s Americas Research Director.
What’s in it for you?
Learn actionable Insights on how the pandemic is reshaping industrial real-estate from both the landlord and the occupier perspectives:
- Re-entry considerations for industrial space
- New supply chain strategies and network optimization efforts
- The evolution of last mile including demands for localized consumption, contact avoidance and more
- An expected increase in automation
- Craig Meyer is the President of the U.S. Industrial Brokerage Business. You will hear his insight and expertise and get a view into the industrial asset class, from changing supply strategies, rapidly growing e-Commerce & last mile, and workplace safety.
- Rich Thompson is the Global Supply Chain Lead who will touch on the immediate and long-term impacts COVID-19 will have on global supply chains, from repatriation, near-shoring and supply chain risk mitigation, all driven by an increase in consumer demand.
- Debbie Bonebrake is the President of Industrial Property Management. She will talk about rent relief and the impact for industrial landlords, focusing on reimagining the industrial workplace, tenant strategies, and resources for landlords.
- John Huguenard is the Industrial Capital Markets Co-Lead who will provide a look at how investment sales have been and will be affected by COVID-19 crisis.
Get the recording.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of dealing with your inquiry.
We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our privacy statement.
DISCLAIMER: JLL and our staff are not authorized or qualified to guide or influence you in the preparation of your own business continuity or preparations plans from a health and public policy perspective. While we are making efforts to ensure we are providing an up-to-date list of publicly available resources, all details on COVID-19, as well as health and public policy implications, should be addressed with the advice of an independent specialist.