RE License #
8900 Keystone Crossing
+1 317 810 7173
Mrs. Zito has specialized in office leasing and dispositions for JLL over the last nine years. After a joint career move with John Robinson, Abby assisted with the opening of the Indianapolis office in December of 2007. She works with a wide array of clients and is an integral part of the Agency Leasing team that is responsible for over 11 million sq. ft. of projects in both the suburban and CBD office markets.
Abby, working as a partner with John Robinson and Adam Broderick, is the Leasing Agent for over 2.6 million sq. ft. of office space. Her focus is transaction management between the Asset Manager and Tenant. Abby's responsibilities include monthly/annual leasing documentation and reports, proposal generation, setting/conducting property tours with brokers and prospects, and meeting with tenants to check needs regarding renewals and expansions. Additionally, she helps with prospecting new tenants for the parks, conducts weekly leasing calls directly with the Asset Manager and is also responsible for planning tenant and broker events.
Abby's ability to understand the current market conditions allows her to offer sound advice for her clients. She works side by side with a well-rounded Agency Leasing team in the Indianapolis JLL office.
• Abby has worked in Agency Leasing since December 2007.
• Over the course of her commercial real estate career she has leased over 2.5 million sq. ft. with approximately 750,000 sq. ft. of new deals.
• She increased Keystone at the Crossings occupancy from 68% to 88% in a one year time frame and the current occupancy has remained above 90% over the past 5 years.
• Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
• Bachelor of Science – Recreation
• Holds Indiana Real Estate Brokerage Licenses
• Indiana Young Professionals, member
• Young Broker Organization, member (YBO)
• Indianapolis Circle City Athletics, active participant