RE License #
KY - 198490
7316 New La Grange Road
+1 502 394 2516
Doug Owen is Senior Vice President based in the Louisville office. With more than 17 years in the commercial real estate industry, Doug specializes in the leasing and sales of office properties and office tenant representation. Doug develops and executes strategies to provide the best outcome for his clients in addition to supervising all aspects of the Louisville Office Team.
Years of experience
Doug started with Harry K. Moore Co. in 1999 as an office broker. From 2003 to 2016, Doug served as a co-owner, co-managing member directing the Office Services Group for Harry K. Moore Co. until its acquisition by JLL in May 2016.
• LG&E/LG&E Tower/220 West Main Street, Louisville Kentucky, Lease Renewal - 214,000 SF
• UPS/Watterson City Office Park/1951 Bishop Lane, Louisville Kentucky, Lease - 68,300 SF
• KBS Realty Advisors/National City Tower/101 South Fifth Street, Louisville Kentucky, Leasing - 80,000 SF
• Transamerica/Ormsby Office Building/10300 Ormsby Park Place, Louisville Kentucky, Lease - 35,000 SF
• KBS Realty Advisors/National City Tower/101 South Fifth Street, Louisville Kentucky, Leasing - 35,000 SF
• Brown-Forman Corporation/626 West Main Street, Louisville Kentucky, Lease - 25,000 SF
• Stifel Nicolaus/600 North Building, Louisville Kentucky, Lease - 12,000 SF
• TEK Systems/700 North Building, Louisville Kentucky, Lease - 15,000 SF
• CoStar Power Broker, 2014
• Selected as one of “20 People to Know in Real Estate” by Louisville Business First in 2014• Office Realtor of the Year 2013 - Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, Commercial Group
• Office Realtor of the Year 2012 - Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, Commercial Group
• Commercial Realtor of the Year 2007 - Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, Commercial Group
Doug graduated from St. Francis High School in Louisville, Kentucky and earned his Bachelor in Arts in 1990 from Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri.
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Urban Land Institute