RE License #
7316 New LaGrange Road
+1 502 394 2511
Mr. Moore is a Senior Vice President, Brokerage in the Great Lakes Region based in Louisville Kentucky.
Robert specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial land and buildings in the metropolitan Louisville area.
Years of experience
Robert has 25 years of real estate experience.
ExperienceRobert was an Industrial real estate broker licensed in Kentucky with Harry K. Moore Co. from 1990 until its acquisition by JLL in May 2016.
• Dixie Properties/7715 - 7925 National Turnpike, Louisville Kentucky, 590,000 SF sale
• Winn-Dixie/720 Locust Lane, Louisville Kentucky, 319,604 SF sale
• aNETorder/7501 Winstead Drive, Louisville Kentucky, 317,900 SF lease
• Dixie Warehouse Services/6001 National Turnpike, Louisville Kentucky, 285,000 SF lease
• Kentucky Trailers/7201 Logistics Drive, Louisville Kentucky, 240,000 SF acquisition
• Farrisview Industrial Park/2811 Farrisview Boulevard, Memphis Tennessee, 200,000 SF acquisition• Lenox Headquarters, Lawrenceville New Jersey, 92,980 SF sale
• Kentucky Trailers/Cedar Grove Business Park, Shepherdsville Kentucky, 30.524 acres sale
Robert graduated from Episcopal High School in Alexandria Virginia and earned his Bachelor in Arts in 1990 from Vanderbilt University in Nashville Tennessee. He has also taken graduate-level coursework at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore
• Lyndon Recreation: Little League Baseball Coach
• Christ Church United Methodist: Youth Sunday School Teacher