RE License #
7316 New La Grange Road
+1 502 394 2508
Mr. Lannert is a Senior Vice President, Brokerage in the Great Lakes Region based in Louisville Kentucky.
Steve is a specialist for industrial sales, industrial leasing, buyer representation, land sales, build to suit transactions, site selection and tenant representation. Steve is licensed in Kentucky and in Indiana.
Years of experienceSteve has 29 years of experience. He is the only Kentucky real estate broker with the SIOR, CCIM and GRI designations.
Steve was an industrial real estate broker with Harry K. Moore Co. from 1987 to 2003. From 2003 to 2016, Steve was a co-owner, co-managing member and principal broker of Harry K. Moore Co. until its acquisition by JLL in May 2016.
• SP CG Tract 2, LLC/Shepherdsville Kentucky - 301,043 SF Lease
• Noltemeyer Capital, LLLP/Jeffersontown Kentucky - 66,835 SF Lease
• Raven SCP, LLC/Louisville Kentucky - 45,289 SF Sale
• Heuman, LLC/Louisville Kentucky - 116,122 SF Sale
• Seventh and Hill Street Properties, LLC/Louisville Kentucky - 112,851 SF Sale
• Main Street Realty/Shepherdsville Kentucky - 200,942 SF Lease
• Noltemeyer Capital, LLLP/purchase of 20.021 acres in Simpsonville Kentucky for a 250,000 SF build-to-suit project
• Diageo Americas Supply, Inc./purchased 267.93 acres in Shelbyville Kentucky
• AMSCO - Kentucky/purchase of 3.546 acres in Louisville for the construction of a new steel service center
• Livron, LLC/lease of ten acres to Walsh Corporation for the Louisville Ohio River Bridges Project in Louisville
• Noltemeyer Capital, LLLP/purchase of 18.481 acres in Simpsonville Kentucky for a 260,000 SF build-to-suit project
• PACCAR, Inc./purchase of 8.3837 acres in Louisville
• Colliers International Largest Industrial Property Multi-City Assignment Award, 2000
• Greater Louisville Association of REALTORS Commercial Broker of the Year, 2009
• CoStar Industrial Power Broker, 2012 and 2014
• Business First Best Industrial Lease or Sale Award, Co-Recipient, 2014
• Kentucky Commercial Real Estate Alliance Industrial Broker of the Year Award, 2014
• Business First Best Industrial Lease or Sale Award, Co-Recipient, 2015
• National Association of REALTORS National Commercial Award For Kentucky, 2015
Steve earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Louisville School of Law and Bachelor of Arts, History from the University of Kentucky. Steve also completed Courses I, II and III from the Graduate Realtors Institute, Courses I and II from the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors and Courses CI 101, CI 201, CI 301, CI 401, CI 404, CI 405, CI 406, Comp Exam from the Certified Commercial Investment Member.
• Board of Directors, St. Xavier High School
• Rotary Club of Louisville
• Board of Directors, Catholic Charities of Louisville
• Joint Master, Clear Creek Beagles
• Past President of Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS (SIOR), Indiana/Kentucky Chapter
• Past President of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Kentucky Chapter
• Graduate REALTORS Institute (GRI)