RE License #
8343 Douglas Avenue
+1 214 438 6167
Current responsibilitiesAs part of JLL’s tenant representation group, Kelley Kackley is responsible for representing both local and national corporate office clients in facility and site acquisition and disposition.
His responsibilities include marketing, strategy implementation, coordination and review of market research, and a special emphasis on financial analysis and leading lease review/negotiations.
ExperienceWith a background in building construction, Kelley brings a well-developed technical knowledge of the real estate process that gives him a broad understanding of the important principles that must be incorporated into a transaction.
During his 25 years in the industry, he has successfully negotiated over 15,000,000 square feet of transactions.
In addition, Kelley has assisted clients with numerous international projects in such locations as London, Dusseldorf, Bangalore, Dubai and Shanghai.
Key clientsBelow is a list of some of his recent transactions and top clients.
• Fortune 100 Telecommunications Co.–70 acre land acquisition
• Top Global Design Firm–2.7 million SF, 225 site lease portfolio
• Fortune 1000 Fashion Accessories Co. HQ – 535,000 SF
• Fortune 100 Business Services Co. – 265,000 SF
• Fortune 1000 Financial Services Firm – 188,000 SF
• Fortune 1000 Manufacturing Co. HQ – 125,000 SF
• Fortune 100 Technology Retailer – 88,000 SF
• Law Firm Dallas Headquarters – 25,000 SF
• Dallas Based Hedge Fund – 30,000 SF
• Dallas Based Financial Advisory Firm – 23,000 SF
AwardsKelley has received the following awards during his real estate career.
• Dallas Business Journal’s “Heavy Hitter” (18 times)
• Dallas Business Journal’s “Best New Development” 2000
• Staubach Wolf Pack Award Winner for Teamwork 1997
• JLL Innovation Award Winner 2007
• JLL “Top Achiever” (20 times) and “Top Gun” Award (9 times)
• JLL Client Service Award 2011
• JLL Champion of Excellence Award 2013
EducationKelley earned a bachelor of science degree in construction science from Texas A & M University.
AffiliationsKelley has served as a mentor in JLL's Mentor / Protégé Program. He serves on the board at his church and his family volunteers at the Vickery Meadows ministry in Dallas serving refugee children.