The requested biography does not exist. Please return to the People Finder
+1 424 294 3460
Current Responsibilities Mr. Meyer is President of Jones Lang LaSalle’s Logistics and Industrial Services Group for the Americas. Mr. Meyer is responsible for the leadership, growth and management of the practice group across all the firm’s business lines. During his tenure the U.S. Industrial Practice has grown by over 400%. The group consist of over 235 professionals in 50 cities with annual volume exceeding 2,500 transactions and 185M SF. Craig is a member of the firm’s Brokerage Executive Committee and is Chairman of the firm's Global Industrial Board.
SpecialtiesSupply chain and logistics, site selection, sales, leasing, acquisition, financing, construction, project management and facility management of industrial properties and portfolios
Years of experienceOver 30 years experience
ExperienceCraig began his commercial real estate career as an industrial specialist in the Los Angeles Airport area in 1976 and has a broad range of transaction (over $3.5 billion and 10 million square feet in volume) and brokerage management experience. Over his career Craig has held senior level positions in both management and production with Trammell Crow Company, Insignia ESG and Colliers Seeley (where he served on the Executive Committee as well as on the Board of Directors).
Awards• Costar Power Broker in Southern California (2000-2006)
• Named a distinguished leader by Real Estate Southern California Broker Hot List (2007)
• Received SIOR annual award for the largest transaction in Southern California (1994, 1996, 1998, 2000-2003, 2006)
• Received SIOR national award for the largest cooperative transaction in the United States (2000)
• Recognized by Trammell Crow Services, Inc. as among the top 10 percent of all U.S. agents (2005 and 2006)
EducationCraig holds an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Southern California and a B.A. in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
Community and personal information• 2008/2009 National President and Chairman of the Board, the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR); elected to National Board of Directors in 2003 and has held multiple board and chapter officer positions
• Received the "Roy C Seeley Award" for distinguished service and dedication to SIOR
• Fellow, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• Member of American Industrial Real Estate Association, Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association, CoreNet, and Los Angeles World Affairs Council
• Emeritus Board of Catholic Big Brothers of Los Angeles; former Chairman of the Board