The requested biography does not exist. Please return to the People Finder
One Front Street
+1 415 395 4948
Mr. Hielscher is a Managing Director in the firm's Capital Markets group with primary responsibility as the transaction lead for investment sale assignments in Northern California.
In addition, Mr. Hielscher is the Western U.S. lead for JLL's International Capital Group (ICG), a team of twelve senior Capital Markets professionals located around the world who support the sale, purchase and financing of assets with global investor appeal.
In this role, Rob connects his clients and fellow Capital Markets team members to global capital sources, helping to drive a key point of differentiation for the overall JLL team.
ExperienceMr. Hielscher joined JLL's Capital Markets Group in Chicago in 2003. Over the course of his career, he has completed over $7 billion of commercial real estate transactions for clients such as The Blackstone Group, Tishman Speyer, MetLife, Prudential Real Estate Investors and Beacon Capital Partners.
In 2006, Mr. Hielscher transferred to San Francisco to grow JLL's investment sales business in the Bay Area.
• 731 Market St - San Francisco, CA: $65 million
• 631 Howard & 55 Hawthorne - San Francisco, CA: $138 million
• 225 Bush Street - San Francisco, CA: $350 million
• California Center - Pleasanton, CA: $161.2 million
• 685 Market Street - San Francisco, CA: $80 million
• 114 Sansome Street - San Francisco, CA: $102 million
• Dublin Corporate Center - Dublin, CA: $100.1 million
• 115 Sansome Street - San Francisco, CA: $51.5 million
• Drakes Landing/Wood Island - Marin County, CA: $100 million
• 650 Townsend Street - San Francisco, CA: $228 miollion
Mr. Hielscher received a Morehead Scholarship to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and International Studies. He is a licensed California Real Estate Salesperson.