RE License #
225 108th Avenue NE
+1 425 974 4023
A Managing Director with JLL, Les has been providing brokerage services to his clients for over 30 years and
serves his clients well with his diverse background in development, construction and property management.
Prior to JLL, Les was a Principal and shareholder with Pacific Real Estate Partners, Inc. and during that time he
earned the reputation of being an industrial market leader.
During his career he has directed approximately 20M SF of leasing and sales and approximately 344 acres of land sales. Between 2005 and 2009, and again in 2011, Les’ transactions exceeded 1M SF annually.
year 2014, Les closed over 2.5M SF of leasing and sales transactions.
Les began his brokerage career with Cushman & Wakefield in 1985 and during his 11 year tenure consistently
achieved Top 5 and Top 10 honors. In 1996 Les joined ProLogis Trust, an international industrial REIT, where
he focused on real estate development and administration of the 1.4M SF, $70M industrial property portfolio in
the greater Puget Sound region.
SpecialtiesAgency LeasingTenant RepresentationIndustrial and Logistics
Years of Experience30+ years
• Ashley Home Furniture Stores
• BE Meyers
• Clarion Partners
• Food Lifeline
• MOR Furniture
• Prologis Trust
• Trader Joes
• Washington Capital Management
• Costar Power Broker (2003-2004, 2006-2008)
• SIOR People’s Choice Award Nominee (2007)• Top Five and Top 10 Producer, Cushman & Wakefield
Education• BA Marketing, University of Washington
• Past Board Member, Commercial Brokers Association • Member, National Association of Realtors • SIOR Member• Member, NAIOP• Member, NAIOP Mentor Program
• Food Lifeline consultant