RE License #
CA - 01460185
+1 415 395 4972
Director of JLL’s Markets Group
Mr. Davies fosters
new client relationships and negotiates lease contracts. Mr. Davies is extremely knowledgeable of
industry-specific space requirements and has a clear understanding of
differentials when showing space to various types of user groups. He has worked
with a variety of owners in San Francisco’s central business district,
including Beacon Capital, Kilroy Realty Corporation, LaSalle Investment Management, Ellis Partners, MetLife, Morgan Stanley,
Paramount Group and TIAA-CREF.
Ted Davies joined JLL in 2006 and works, along with International Director Christopher Roeder, on the largest
downtown San Francisco leasing portfolio.
Together they have completed more transactions than any other landlord
representation team in the city. Prior
to JLL, Mr. Davies worked with Cushman &
Notable lease transactions
• Salesforce.com: 444,000 s.f. at 350 Mission Street, value $330 million
• Google: 270,000 s.f. at One Market Plaza, value $169 million
• Babcock & Brown, LP: 155,000 s.f. at One Letterman Drive, value $100 million
• Visa, LP: 112,000 s.f. at One Market Plaza, value $100 million
• Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius: 153,000 s.f. at One Market Plaza, value $90 million
• WPP Group: 97,000 s.f. at 303 Second Street, value $40 million
• Duane Morris LLP: 50,000 s.f. at One Market Plaza, value $30 million
• LVMH / Sephora: 50,000 s.f. at 425 Market Street, value $20 million
Previous Landlord Transaction Representation Assignments
• ADCO: Market Square for 1,000,000 s.f.
• MetLife: 425 Market Street for 908,000 s.f.
• Prudential/NLI/UBS: One Montgomery Street for 664,000 s.f.
• Broadway partners: 100 California Street for 288,000 s.f.
• Ellis Partners: 160 Spear Street for 282,000 s.f.
Awards and Recognition
Davies has been named one of San Francisco’s “Power Brokers” by CoStar and
Commercial Property News every year since 2007, and was recognized as one of JLL’s top 25 agency leasing brokers for 2009.