RE License #
330 Madison Avenue
+1 212 812 6457
Current responsibilities Reid Longley is a Vice President in JLL's Midtown Manhattan office. Reid provides tenant representation and advisory services to a variety of clients in the financial services, insurance, law, media and technology industries.
Reid focuses primarily on client requirements and assignments in the New York Metropolitan region, but has the resources to provide strategic planning and transaction management services worldwide via JLL's global platform. He joined JLL in 2011.
ExperienceReid has over seven years of transaction experience. He has expertise in developing occupancy scenarios, defining space needs, evaluating strategic options and negotiating leases.
Reid specializes in transaction structuring for relocations, renewals, expansions, extensions and dispositions. Over the course of his career, he has completed in excess of 600,000 square feet of transactions.
Prior to joining JLL, Reid was an Analyst in the Corporate Real Estate group at Credit Suisse.
• Twitter, Inc.: 217,000 s.f. relocation to 245-249 West 17th Street
• Tiger Management: 79,200 s.f. renewal at 101 Park Avenue
• Glencore, Ltd.: 63,000 s.f. relocation to 330 Madison Avenue
• Yahoo! Inc.: 55,420 s.f. disposition at 1540 Broadway
• W.R. Berkley Corporation: 42,530 s.f. relocation to 757 Third Avenue
• Colony Northstar Advisors: 40,000 s.f. relocation to 590 Madison Avenue
• ORIX USA Corp.: 20,120 s.f. relocation to 230 Park Avenue
• Webster Bank: 15,210 s.f. renewal at 360 Lexington Avenue
• The Robertson Foundation: 12,710 s.f. relocation to 60 East 42nd Street
• KTR Capital Partners: 12,480 s.f. disposition at 140 Broadway
• Great American Insurance Company: 12,460 s.f. renewal at 125 Park Avenue
• Wafra Capital Partners: 10,250 s.f. relocation to 350 Park Avenue
• Apple Inc.: 5,400 s.f. expansion at 100-104 Fifth Avenue
• Commercial Observer's, "30 Under 30: The Best and Brightest in NYC Real Estate" - 2017
• SL Green Realty Corporation’s, “Most Transactions in a Year” – 2015
• Empire State Realty Trust’s, “Most Creative Deal of the Year” – 2014
• SL Green Realty Corporation’s, “Rookie of the Year” – 2013
EducationReid earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Trinity College in Hartford, CT and is a graduate of Taft School in Watertown, CT.
He is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of New York.