RE License #
+1 415 354 6913
Current responsibilitiesChris Albrow is Vice President for Project and Development Services in Northern California.
He provides project management services for a wide range of facilities including high-end professional services office space and complex multi-use facilities, computer and network operations centers and office space, retail banking and trading environments, and high use/high design retail, hospitality and transit facilities.
SpecialtiesConstructionProject and Development ServicesGovernment ServicesHotelsLaw FirmsRetail
Years of Experience32 years
ExperienceChris has over 32 years of domestic and international design and construction experience with an extensive range of project types and sizes.
He began his career in London as an Interior Architect. He moved to San Francisco where he worked for 17 years in Interior Architecture and Building Rehabilitation, in technical and project management capacities.
Chris has worked for 12 years as a dedicated project management/program management consultant in independent consultancies and within real estate firms.
Representative clients • Aetna, Inc. - Account Manager for Program Management of all Field Offices throughout the Midwest/Western U.S.
• Ernst & Young LLP - Account Manager, Western US. Implemented multiple “Workspace of the Future” offices, high quality finishes, furnishings and leading edge technology over a 12-year period.
• Union Bank of California - Multiple administrative offices in the San Francisco headquarters facilities.
• Preston Gates Ellis - San Francisco, CA - 35,000 s.f. on three floors.
• Nortel Networks - Bellevue, WA - 84,000 s.f. on three floors of a new office campus project.
• Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker - San Francisco, CA - 68,000 s.f. on 6 floors. The project was the recipient of a 2004 “Calibre” Award.
• Caltrans - Department of Transportation - Oakland, CA - 500,000 s.f. Regional Headquarters
Awards• IIDA Caliber Award in Los Angeles, CA (2004)
Education • Interior Design degree from Polytechnic of North London
• NCIDQ certified
Affiliations• Member of the International Conference of Building Officials• LEED AP Accredited