RE License #
2141 Rosecrans Avenue
+1 424 294 3434
Steve Solomon is a Managing Director of the JLL Markets Group located in El Segundo, California. He opened the office for JLL and has been with JLL since 2007.
SpecialtiesSteve specializes in the leasing and sale
of office buildings, and tenant representation in the Los Angeles area. Steve has 30 years
of experience in the acquisition and disposition of investments including
office, land, medical, industrial and retail properties. He is recognized for
his in-depth market knowledge, tenacity and long-standing client relationships,
and has completed some of the most prominent transactions in the region over
the course of his career. He has completed over $5
billion dollars in transaction volume,
encompassing 30 million square feet. Steve provides
site selection studies, real estate planning and analysis, lease analysis,
appraisal, financing, construction and sales for corporate clients.
Years of Experience30
ExperiencePrior to JLL, Steve was employed by Insigina ESG, CB Richard Ellis, Trammell Crow and Colliers International. Steve Solomon has completed over four billion dollars in transaction volume and has completed nearly 28 million square feet of transactions during his tenure.
Key Transactions• Manhattan Towers, Manhattan Beach: repositioned and leased 250,000 s.f. for USAA and again to Wells Real Estate
Edge, 500,000 sq.ft.
office development by Divco
and Maguire, Playa Vista
• Elevon, El Segundo:: 200,000
development/ sale to owner/users with entitlements
• The Station, 2201 E El Segundo Blvd: Seller agent in sale of building for $31 million and Landlord’s agent for 54,000 s.f. lease to L’Oreal
• 12121 & 12181 Bluff Creek Drive, Playa Vista (500,000 s.f.) project for J.P Morgan
• Manhattan Beach Studios (600,000 s.f.): leased 95% of building as Landlord’s agent
• Pacifica Plaza, Culver City (110,000 s.f.):
• El Segundo Research Center, El Segundo, 4 building campus, (600,000 s.f.): Landlord’s agent for 125,000 s.f. lease to Teledyne Technologies
• Wateridge, Culver City (600,000 s.f.): Seller agent in sale of building and Landlord agent for 300,000 s.f. of multiple lease transactions
• Continental Grand, 300 & 400 Continental Blvd, El Segundo: Landlord agent for leasing of 500,000 s.f. development owned by DivcoWest
• 201 North Douglas, El Segundo (300,000 s.f.) March 2011, Landlord agent for Northrop Grumman lease
Awards• Consistent Top Producer at JLL, Los Angeles 2007-2014• Commercial Property News as one of the "Top Producers"• Named Number #1 Salesman out of 150 in 2000• Named “Top 10" Salesmen from 1996 through 2003.
EducationBachelor of Arts, University of the Pacific - 1986
Affiliations• Member Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)• Peninsula Education Foundation• Little Company of Mary Hospital Fund Raiser• Palos Verdes Little League Board Member• Palos Verdes Golf Club• Palos Verdes Beach & Athletic Club• Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity 1983-1986