The requested news item does not exist. Please return to News
DALLAS, March 24, 2011 – Jones Lang LaSalle has completed the following transactions in the Dallas area:
The firm’s Office Tenant Representation Group completed four leases totaling 69,349 square feet:
• istation leased 23,367 square feet of office space at Campbell Centre (8150 N. Central Expressway) in Dallas. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Executive Vice President Jeff Staubach and Managing Director Steve Thelen negotiated the lease on behalf of the tenant.
• McCall, Parkhurst & Horton, LLP renewed its 22,310-square-foot office lease at KMPG Centre (717 North Harwood) in downtown Dallas. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Managing Director Matt Craft and Associate Rachel Brown negotiated the renewal on behalf of the tenant. Managing Director Duane Henley and Senior Vice President Nathan Durham with PM Realty represented the ownership, YP KPMG Centre Owner, LLC.
• Interactive TKO, Inc. (iTKO) signed a 17,794-square-foot sublease at Granite Park I (5800 Granite Parkway in Plano). Jones Lang LaSalle’s Vice President Andy Leatherman and Managing Director Brad Selner negotiated the sublease on behalf of iTKO. Senior Vice President Kyle Jacobs with Stream Realty represented the sublandlord, Cartus Corporation.
• Crosson Dannis signed a new office lease totaling 5,878 square feet at 6060 N. Central Expressway. Burson Holman with CB Richard Ellis represented Prescott Realty. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Managing Director Russell Cosby and Vice President Brooke Armstrong represented the tenant.
Jones Lang LaSalle’s Landlord Leasing Group completed two leases totaling 17,665 square feet:
• Pacific Center II, located at 14180 Dallas Parkway, leased 13,263 square feet of office space to Gulf Coast Western. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Managing Director Steve Everbach, Senior Vice President James Esquivel and Associates Conor McCarthy and Jordan Lane represented KBS Realty Advisors. Dave Besserer with Bradford Commercial negotiated on behalf of the tenant.
• Aerospace HXS recently signed a 4,402-square-foot expansion at Minol Center, located at 15280 Addison Road. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Senior Vice Presidents James Esquivel and Jeff Eckert and Associate Conor McCarthy negotiated the expansion on behalf of Minol USA. Bret Hefton with Cresa Partners represented the tenant.
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2010 global revenue of more than $2.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 185 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.8 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with more than $41 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.