The requested news item does not exist. Please return to News
DALLAS, April 18, 2011 – Jones Lang LaSalle has completed the following transactions in the Dallas area:
The firm’s Office Tenant Representation Group completed five leases totaling 46,055 square feet:
• Westec Intelligent Surveillance, the leader in interactive video monitoring, recently relocated its corporate headquarters from 1234 Lakeshore Drive in Coppell and signed a 25,000-square-foot HQ office lease at 6340 International Parkway in Plano. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Executive Vice President Calvin Hull and Associate Stephen Holley negotiated the lease on behalf of the tenant. Andy Folmer and Rich Young with Harry B Lucas Companies represented the landlord, Orion Realty Advisors.
• ViewPoint Bank recently renewed and extended its 6,730-square-foot lease at Addison Park Place Tower, located at 4560 Beltline Road. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Managing Director Brad Selner and Executive Vice President Jeff Staubach negotiated the lease on behalf of the tenant. Jeff Harkinson and Samantha Harkinson with Harkinson Investment Corporation represented Addison Park, Ltd. Addison Park Place is a seven-building, 178,000-square-foot office and office/flex complex in the heart of Addison, owned by a private investment group established and managed by Harkinson Investment Corporation.
• Sushimo – Dallas renewed its 6,552-square-foot office lease at Las Colinas Corporate Center II, located at 6363 N. SH 161. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Senior Vice President Alan Wood and Associate Rachel Brown negotiated the renewal on behalf of the tenant. Rebecca Rambie with Altshuler and Company represented the landlord, Wells REIT.
• Exterran renewed its 5,076-square-foot office lease at Campbell Center. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Vice President Brooke Armstrong represented the tenant. Barbra Houlihan with Peloton negotiated on behalf of the landlord, Capital Commercial Investments.
• Davenport & Epstein, P.C. leased 2,688 square feet of office space at Two Forest Plaza, located at 12201 Merit Drive. Jones Lang LaSalle Senior Vice President Alan Wood negotiated the lease on behalf of the tenant. Matt Schendle with Cousins represented Parmenter Realty Partners.
Jones Lang LaSalle’s Landlord Leasing Group completed one lease totaling 13,522 square feet:
• At 750 Canyon Drive in Coppell, HUB International leased 13,552 square feet of office space. Jones Lang LaSalle’s Senior Vice President James Esquivel and Vice President Shannon Brown negotiated the lease on behalf of the landlord, LaSalle Investment Management. Jeff Eiting with Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant.
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2010 global revenue of more than $2.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 185 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.8 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with more than $41 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.